This is a rehash of a previous post in which I described how I got LM14 and a KM C220 Bizhub working nicely together. This success is now even simpler with LM16 Petra Cinnamon 64 bit as the LSB is now already part of the initial OS installation, so only the KM driver is required. I seem to have triggered something there – or maybe it was just time for it to be noticed. Nevertheless, everything now works and is simple to configure. LSB is already installed so, download the driver C360 Series Linux v10001.0000.zip file from here [Color Multifunction Printers>bizhub C220>Drivers>Linux and click Search] and note its download location – no checksum file is provided. Then unzip C360 Series Linux v10001.0000.zip. To install the driver:
- Under System Settings/Printers click Add
- Select Network Printer
- Select the Konica Minolta C360 that shows “AppSocket/JetDirect network printer via DNS-SD”
- Click Forward – wait while a driver search opens “New Printer” window
- Select “Provide PPD file”
- Go to where the unzipped “C360_Series_Linux_v10001.0000/CUPS1.2/EN/KOC360UX.ppd” file is located
- Click Open, Forward & Forward and write the Location if required
- Click Apply, and Print a test page.
That should do it except for fine-tuning paper size and other specifics of your setup.