Well now, this is the phone/tablet I always imagined! It has a fantastic display, a quick processor and umpteen other positive features all centred around the Samsung idea of how things should be done – not always the best for some individuals, but not bad most of the time. I, for example, installed the Nova Launcher to accommodate my idiosyncrasies! There are so many new things, like multitasking and the Note app that need some time to get to know. I haven’t got anywhere near mastering them. A screenshot is made by using the pen, touching the screen with it and holding the pen button until the screen flashes, then you must touch the check mark at top right to save the shot.
- Gotta be said: Huawei Nexus 6P and Apple iPhone 6s Plus Compared – subjectively
- Activity Trackers I have worn… Withings Pulse Ox vs Fitbit Surge – Smartwatch Coming or Going?
- Use Konica-Minolta C220 Bizhub printer with Linux Mint 16 Cinnamon 64 bit – Success!
- My current mobile… Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (au KDDI SCL22)
- Connect to two Netgear Stora NAS, also with mobile…
- Once upon a time
- LibreOffice – Change language and from U.S. Customary to Metric units, Letter to A4
- Linux in public service
- Konica-Minolta Bizhub C220 printer on 64 bit Linux Mint 14 MATE – The Final Solution…? For Linux Mint 15 Olivia too!
- The i7 Sandy Bridge Machine
- Konica-Minolta Bizhub C220 on Linux Mint 14 64 MATE
- i7 it is, and SandyBridge to boot
- Sources for some of my Favorurite Items
- Samsung Galaxy Note II (SC-02E)
- Konica Minolta bizhub C220 network printer on Linux Mint